Recipe: Cucumber Blueberry Feta Salad

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

 

Image: Wegman Recipe Circular Summer 2024

RECIPE: CUCUMBER BLUEBERRY FETA SALAD

Shared 8/21/2024 by Gail K. Kachnycz

     Summer is time for many gatherings: Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day. Families often plan reunions during this time as well. My husband Mike decides whether or not to attend an event according to the weather or how he is feeling at the last minute. So, I am often the one who represents our family at the gathering. I look for a dish to bring that is easy to prepare and transport. During the summer, I also want it to be stable in warm weather while it is set out to be served. Cucumber Blueberry Feta Salad fills the bill, and takes advantage of seasonal ingredients. I happen to grown mint on my front porch, so that was an easy addition. I prepare the cucumbers and rinse the blueberries at home, then assemble the salad just before serving. I could not find the dressing specified in the recipe, so just used a vinaigrette I had on hand, and got rave reviews. Enjoy!



No comments

Post a Comment